Find your product using our interactive search application.
Certificates and Compliance to Business Systems
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety
Our business systems are certified to the latest international standards for Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety to ensure the controls are in place to meet our "Customers Expectations" and the demands of the markets served. This includes our commitment to protecting our environment and the safety of our employees. Our continuous improvements, together with the adherence to the business system methodology of these International Standards are the drive behind our continued growth.
Hypertronics FSCM / Cage Code 50541
"To provide product and services that meets or exceeds our customers' expectations"
We strive to continuously improve our business sytems by:
- Adapting to changing and expanding technologies and markets
- Investing in team members and increasing their knowledge through continous training and development
- Distinguishing our customer service from the competition
- Delivering high quality and reliable products that meet requirements
- Maintaining an effective quality management system
- Measuring and evaluating our performance against company requirements, goals and industry standards
- Actively involving team members in improving our business
Environmental, Health and Safety Certifications:
Hypertronics is committed to achieving excellence in environmental, health and safety (EHS) performance and demonstrating leadership to create an injury-free and environmentally responsible workplace.
EHS Policy (USA/Mexico Facility)
- Meeting and exceeding applicable environmental health and safety regulations and corporate requirements
- Managing product design, materials, business processes, and people to reduce the environmental impact, hazards and risks
To download and view a copy of our Environmental Policy, please click here.
As part of the Smiths Group Hypertronics practices responsible business ethics. To review Smiths Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics please click here
Compliance with Laws and Regulations - Smiths Group plc and its subsidiary companies, its employees and agents, are required, as a minimum standard, to comply with all the laws and regulations of the countries in which they operate.
DFARS 252.225.7014. Alternate 1 Preference For Domestic Specialty Metals
DFARS 225.872–1 Qualifying countries
RoHS WEEE Compliance Information
U. S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Export and Compliance Forms
ITAR Export Compliance - End User Statement
Hypertronics End Use Short Form SR
U.K. End User Undertaking for Single Individual Export License (SIEL)
U.K. End User Undertaking for Open General Export License (OGEL)
Our advanced contact design satisfies performance requirements previously considered impossible.
What Customers Say
"I'm very pleased with the attention Hypertronics pays to our connector design needs. Their desire to cultivate new ideas is refreshing within our narrow niche of the interconnect market." - Joe Rosol
Read More Testimonials.