Hypertronics KA series come in 2 – 5 row configurations designed with the legendary Hypertac® Hyperboloid Technology. The 2 and 3 row series are MIL-DTL-55302 QPL'D and offers flexibility not available with other interconnects. The KA series was designed as printed circuit board connectors offering pin counts from 17 to 490 contacts.
The KA series features the Hypertac® technology and offers all the benefits found with this technology.
- Over 2,500 models can be constructed with available components
- 0.100 [2.54] on center (adjacent rows offset by 0.050 [1.27] to allow straight printed circuit traces)
- Straight dip, right angle solder, crimp, solder cup and Wire Wrap® terminations
- 0.024 [0.60] diameter pins/sockets rated at 4 Amps
- Average insertion/extraction force of 1 ounce per contact
- Contacts removable from wiring side (front release, rear removable
- Front release, front removable option available on receptacle with 160 contacts
- Alignment and keying provided by the end guides – 36 combinations (user changeable)
- Male or female contacts and guides available in either plug or receptacle