The N Series provides a high density, modular rack & panel connector solution that includes coax and high current contacts up to 25 amps, and allows for up to 900 contact positions. This series of connectors are used in the most demanding of applications where the environment requires durability, ruggedization and extended operating life.
Utilizing the Hypertac® contact technology, the interconnects offer high numbers of mating cycles (up to 100,000) combined with low insertion and extraction mating forces, as well as unsurpassable immunity to shock and vibration.
The modular building block system enables for custom connectors with large numbers of contacts to be configured in to a single frame. Therefore, the user is capable of selecting and customizing the connector to fulfill the exact requirements with off the shelf components and shortened lead times.
Features of the N Series include:
- Provides 20-765 signal contacts in single mating
- Removable signal and coax
- Cable to chassis, cable to cable, rack & panel
- Metal backshell with adjustable cable clamp
- Float mountable for blind mating
- Hypertac® Contacts
- In Excess of 100,000 Mating Cycles
- Low Insertion– Extraction Forces
- Float Mountable for Blind Mating
- 1/2Turn Quick Disconnect
- Rugged and Durable
- Full Range of Accessories